2000W Handheld Laser Welder to Weld Iron, Stainless Steel
The reason why 2000W handheld laser welding can better guarantee
the welding effect are:
1. It has a high aspect ratio, small weld width, small heat
affected zone, small deformation, and fast welding speed.
2. Welding seam is smooth and beautiful, no need to deal with after
welding or only simple processing procedure.
3. Welding seam is of high quality and no porosity, which can
reduce and optimize the base metal impurities, the structure can be
welding, and the weld seam strength is at least equal to or exceeds
the base metal
Handheld Fiber Laser Welding Machine
Fiber Cable Length
Standard: 10 Meters
Continuous / Modulation
Welding Speed Range
Industrail Constant - Temperature Water Tank
Working Environment Temperature Range
15℃ - 35℃
Working Environment Humidity Range
＜70% No Condensation
Recommend Welding Thickness
0.5mm - 3mm
Welding Gap Requirement
110V / 220V
Traditional Welding VS Laser Welding
Traditional welding methods have the following disadvantages:
- The traditional welding process has process bottlenecks and cannot
efficiently realize the precision welding of small devices.
- The traditional welding process is contact welding, there is a
hidden danger of damage to the wire and transmission performance,
and this processing method is easy to interfere and affect the
- The traditional welding process is a crimping soldering method,
which has stress contact. In some high-end transmission fields,
there are transmission risks.
- When there are heat-sensitive components, it is not appropriate to
use traditional full-page annealing welding methods, etc.
Compared with traditional soldering methods, the advantages of
laser welding are:
- The laser processing precision is high, the light spot can reach
the micron level, the processing is easy to program control, and
the precision is much higher than the traditional technology.
- Non-contact welding, there is no stress caused by contact welding.
- A small laser beam replaces the soldering iron tip, which is also
easy to process when there are other interference objects on the
surface of the processed part.
- Local heating, small heat affected zone.
- No electrostatic threat.
- Laser is the cleanest processing method, no consumables, simple
maintenance and convenient operation.